Sunday 30 August 2009

Decked Private View

The private view for Decked turned out incredibly, so, so, so many people came over for the evening, we couldn't have got everyone in the gallery even if we had tried and even after it had been closed for an hour there were still tons of people hanging around. Me and Vicky are brimming with happiness over the evening, some really nice things have been said about the exhibition and we're already planning ways that we can take it further and make it bigger and better for next year!

Mad thanks to Andrew and Charlie for being honorary bar men for the evening, you guys saved us! To Jamie Frye for driving, helping me get drinks, sorting out the tables and listening to me stress out :) We couldn't have done it without your help. To Naomi and Luke for helping me get drinks, binbags and just being there to do stuff. To Lisa and Vickys parents for helping us with drinks, and of course the guys at StolenSpace for just being ultra cool with us doing what we wanted.

I've put up a few pictures, to be honest they're not great, I had a bit too much wine so if anyone has any they can send me I'd really grateful! Email at miss_neya_j@yahoo.com or thedeckedproject@googlemail.com





No comments: